Monday, April 12, 2010

practice makes perfect


The first bag with an UhOhGo! label!



outside of bag



Liam needed a new bib. So, I thought, "Why not try and make one?!"



Bean bags with faces! A fun way to use scraps.



Every time I went to the fabric store, this fabric said, "Becka would love me!"
So, I finally got it and made the wavy-tree-bag for my friend Becka. She did love it!



A bird nursing cover with bling :)



Learning to add a zipper, I made these little pouches. I even made them waterproof!



Colorful burp cloths made from flannel to feel soft on baby's little face



The first bag that I made for myself :)




Reusing & re-purposing: I made this bag for my niece for her 10th birthday.
Made from a t-shirt and duct tape.
(I sewed it & learned why that was not a good idea. Sticky needle!)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Molly! I love the things you've made so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the colors and patterns that you are choosing. You have a good eye for what looks interesting. I'll look forward to following your new creative path! :-)

    ReplyDelete